In-Building Wireless for Stadium
On game day, thousands of fans simultaneously place calls, send photos and upload videos to stay connected with their friends and family outside the stadium.
With over 100,000 fans during an event, large stadium requires a solution that not only provide ubiquitous coverage and high capacity throughout the facilities, but is flexible enough to allocate the un-utilized capacity to surrounding buildings during idle periods to optimize the usage of scarce spectrum and base station resources.
With Dali’s all-digital Distributed Antenna System (DAS), key features include:
- Supports multi-operators and multi-technologies including 2G, 3G and 4G services over a single fiber
- Supports IP appliances such as Wi-Fi Access Points and security cameras with the integrated 1 Gbps IP backhaul
- Ability to flexibly route capacity wherever and whenever needed reducing operational and capital expenditure
- Ability to route un-utilized capacity during non-game days to surrounding building to optimize the valuable base station resources
- Enables new services and operators to be added to existing infrastructure without service interruption
- Enhance the experience for the fans with high-speed connectivity
- Maximizing investment and streamlining operations with unified in-building cellular and Wi-Fi solution
- Additional coverage areas, mobile operators and IP appliances can be added incrementally without service disruption