t43 is a high-power (43dBm, 20W) dual-band radio remote of the RF ROUTER platform. It bi-directionally transfers two wireless bands over a single optical SMF fiber (Single Mode Fiber) at 6Gb/s with optical link budget from 15dBo to 30dBo. It also accommodates 1 Gb/s Ethernet backhaul.
t43 can connect to Dali’s tHost headend in a star, daisy-chain, or hybrid star/daisy chain configuration. Dali’s ability to daisy-chain radio remotes reduces fiber requirements and installation costs.
- Dual-band system; can be combined into a quad-band unit
- 43 dBm / 20 Watt output power
- Bandwidth of 164 MHz uplink + 164 MHz downlink per fiber
- Integrated low and high power radio remote configurations
- Global and custom bands available
- 1 Gb/s Ethernet backhaul can carry IP traffic of Wi-Fi access points, IP appliances such as video surveillance, digital announcement systems, mobile advertising, and small cells
- Can be monitored and controlled locally via the Ethernet craft ports or remotely through the tHost
- MIMO and LTE ready
- Low power consumption: <400 W
- Standard plug-and-play optical transceivers (SFP format)
For a detailed datasheet with specifications or to place an order for Dali’s RF ROUTER platform, please contact us at 1-855-250-5082 or at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com