In-Building Wireless for Campus and Education
Educational institutions around the world are relying more and more on mobile devices for better learning experience and improved productivity. Faculty, instructors and students require not only a campus-wide reliable cellular coverage, but also fast, high-capacity connection for voice, video, data, and other high-bandwidth applications such as online learning modules, streaming educational videos and live video conferencing.
Dali Wireless’ high capacity solutions provide a powerful network infrastructure that can accommodate today’s rapidly increasing number of advanced technologies and a high density of users, anywhere at any time.
With Dali’s advanced digital Distributed Antenna System (DAS), key features include:
- Multi-operators and multi-frequency bands
- 2G, 3G, 4G, and even 5G services
- Works with existing dark fiber, single-mode (SM) or multi-mode (MM) fiber and CAT 6/7 twisted pair cable
- Supports IP appliances such as Wi-Fi Access Points and security cameras with the integrated 1 Gbps IP backhaul
- Supports public safety coverage for seamless two-way radios communication as well
- Additional coverage areas and other IP devices can be added incrementally without service interruption
- Enables new services and operators to be added to existing infrastructure without service interruption and pulling additional fibers
- Integrated indoor and outdoor solution, users can enjoy seamless services while moving within building and across campus
- Capacity and coverage can be allocated on demand based on traffic pattern to ensure Quality of Experience (QoE)
- Faculty, instructors and students can enjoy improved productivity and better learning experience
- Maximizing investment and streamlining operations with unified in-building cellular, public safety and Wi-Fi solution
- Can dynamically adjust capacity based on users’ wireless traffic ensuring optimal quality of service (QoS)