2. USER CONTENT. You grant Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
3. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others.
4. NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
5. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE . This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
6. AFFILIATED SITES. Company has no control over, and no liability for any third party websites or materials.
7. PROHIBITED USES. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site.
10. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the intellectual property trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party. Dali Wireless is the owner of its product trademarks and service marks used on the Site. The products and services shown on the Site are the subject of pending patent applications. The Site is Copyright 2012, and all rights are reserved. No claim is made to trademarks owned by others.
Receive our latest news, events and resources